TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Order a sample and get your partial money back with your order.
Choose the packaging type and define the specs (e.g. size, material).
You can now create a template using our dielinesonline editor.
Add your artwork to the template and return it to us for approval.
Once everything is ready, we will handle your entire production and shipping, leaving you with nothing to do but wait for your order to arrive.
We have a well-defined process to ensure a smooth and efficient production of your order. Here's how it works:
1. Firstly, we thoroughly review the details of your uploaded artwork. Once you approve the artwork, we move on to the next step.
2. Our team creates a layout of your box design on one paperboard for printing. This method allows us to use the minimum amount of material required to produce your boxes, which helps save money and reduce carbon footprints.
3. We create die-cut tools, and if the boxes are printed with an offset technique, our team makes CTP plates. Then, we print your boxes.
4. We then move on to the lamination or coating process.
5. If you have requested any special finishes, we will apply them now.
6. If your box is corrugated, the printed paperboard is combined with the corrugated materials in the gluing process.
7. we move on to the die-cutting process, where we cut your boxes to the desired shape.
8. Our team then trim and neaten the boxes while ensuring quality control standards are met.
9. Finally, we package your order, and it's ready to be shipped.
Starts from $0.03
Starts From $0.19
Starts from $0.19
Starts from $0.04