Hot foil stamped packaging sleeves are designed to safeguard the product inside and elevate its visual appeal. The hot gold foil accents impart a touch of luxury and sophistication to the packaging, making it stand out from other products on the shelf.
Multiple special finishes can be applied to your stickers.
Set up the foil stamping color of your preferred
Set up the finish of your sleeves.
Do you need your order expedited?
How'd you like to design your package sleeves?
Purchase visual artwork
Don't have your own designer
Customize visual design for packaging sleeves.
Upload a full design.
Have a complete design
Have your own designer.
Please check carefully, some required fields are missed!
What benefits can you get from custom hot-foil-stamped packaging sleeves?
1. They provide a high-end, luxurious look and feel, making the product appear more premium and of higher quality. This is particularly useful for products that target a luxury or high-end demographic.
2. Gold-foil-stamped packaging sleeves are designed to stand out on store shelves and catch potential customers' attention. Gold-hot-foil-stamping adds a unique and eye-catching element to the packaging design, setting the product apart from its competitors.
3. These packaging sleeves effectively add value to a product and enhance its appeal. Using gold-foil-stamping, the product can appear more expensive and high-quality, which can justify a higher price point. Moreover, using gold-foil-stamping can boost the product's perceived value, increasing sales and improving customer satisfaction.
How to apply hot foil stamping to a packaging sleeve?
If you want to create a design with hot foil stamping, remember that it requires two layers in your design file. You should include your graphic design in the first layer, whereas the second layer should be the gold foil layer. This layer can be considered a mask that you will use to apply the gold foil stamping on specific areas of your design.
For the gold foil layer, you can use any graphics software, and it should be filled with red, indicating where the hot foil stamping will be applied. The red should highlight the areas you want to stand out, such as logos, text, or other design elements.
Artwork applied gold foil stamping layer
It's worth noting that the areas where the hot foil stamping will be applied will have solid colors to holographic or metallic finishes, creating a unique and eye-catching effect. Following these steps, you can create a stunning design with hot foil stamping to make your brand or product stand out.
Choose the packaging type and define the specs (e.g. size, material).
You can now create a template using our dielinesonline editor.
Add your artwork to the template and return it to us for approval.
Production & shipping
Once everything is ready, we will handle your entire production and shipping, leaving you with nothing to do but wait for your order to arrive.
Our In-house Process
We have a well-defined process to ensure a smooth and efficient production of your order. Here's how it works:
1. Firstly, we thoroughly review the details of your uploaded artwork. Once you approve the artwork, we move on to the next step.
2. Our team creates a layout of your box design on one paperboard for printing. This method allows us to use the minimum amount of material required to produce your boxes, which helps save money and reduce carbon footprints.
3. We create die-cut tools, and if the boxes are printed with an offset technique, our team makes CTP plates. Then, we print your boxes.
4. We then move on to the lamination or coating process.
5. If you have requested any special finishes, we will apply them now.
6. If your box is corrugated, the printed paperboard is combined with the corrugated materials in the gluing process.
7. we move on to the die-cutting process, where we cut your boxes to the desired shape.
8. Our team then trim and neaten the boxes while ensuring quality control standards are met.
9. Finally, we package your order, and it's ready to be shipped.
Proof and Sample Options
If it's crucial for you to see proof, we provide five options:
Blank, unprinted sample
Custom size and material
Prototype is ideal for verifying the compatibility of your box.
When shipping goods, we use corrugated cardboard boxes that weigh no more than 17kg each. Once your order is processed, you will receive a notification indicating your shipment is coming. There are three shipping options available, depending on the size and weight of your shipment. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking number to become active.
If you require special shipping instructions, such as blind shipping, a house UPS account, or an alternate shipping arrangement, don't hesitate to contact customer service to approve and process your request.
Here are some of the most common shipping options available:
- Global Express Shipping: This option is recommended for small parcels weighing less than 150kg. It includes companies like FedEx, UPS, and DHL and is known for its speedy delivery.
- Air Freight: If your shipment weighs between 150kg and 300kg, air freight is a good option. It involves transporting goods by air using cargo and passenger airplanes and is a faster alternative to ocean freight.
- Ocean Freight: This option is ideal for shipments that weigh more than 300kg. It involves transporting goods by ocean using shipping containers and is a cost-effective choice for
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Order a sample and get your partial money back with your order.